Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Hsin-Cheng & Cressie, Noel, 1996. "Spatio-temporal prediction of snow water equivalent using the Kalman filter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-175, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1999. "Gross job flows between plants and industries," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 41-64.
- Michael Feroli, 2004. "Monetary policy and the information content of the yield spread," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas D. Willett, "undated". "A Political Economy Analysis of the Maastricht and Stability Pact Fiscal Criteria," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-33, Claremont Colleges.
- Domenico J. Marchetti & Francesco Nucci, 2007.
"Pricing Behavior and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(7), pages 1587-1611, October.
- Marchetti, Domenico J. & Nucci, Francesco, 2006. "Pricing Behaviour and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2000. "Harrod versus Thirlwall: A Reassessment of Export-Led Growth," Macroeconomics 0012002, EconWPA.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Manfred Neumann, 2000.
"A nonnormative theory of inflation and central bank independence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(2), pages 315-333, June.
- Herrendorf, B. & Neumann, M.J.M., 1998. "A non-Normative Theory of Inflation and Central Bank Independence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 515, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas, 2007. "Technology Shocks and Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1436-1459, October.
- David Neumark, 2000. "Changes in Job Stability and Job Security: A Collective Effort to Untangle, Reconcile, and Interpret the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003.
"On the Employment Effect of Technology: Evidence from US Manufacturing for 1958-1996,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
03-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003. "On the Employment Effect of Technology: Evidence from US Manufacturing for 1958-1996," Macroeconomics 0307004, EconWPA.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003. "On the employment effect of technology : evidence from U.S. manufacturing for 1958-1996," Working Paper 03-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:283-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .