Spatio-temporal prediction of snow water equivalent using the Kalman filter
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Wikle & Mevin Hooten, 2010. "A general science-based framework for dynamical spatio-temporal models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(3), pages 417-451, November.
- J. Zhu & J. C. Eickhoff & P. Yan, 2005. "Generalized Linear Latent Variable Models for Repeated Measures of Spatially Correlated Multivariate Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 674-683, September.
- José Angulo & N. Cressie & C. Wikle & P. Soidán & M. Bande & C. Glasbey & John Kent & Ana Militino & Michael Stein, 1998. "Discussion," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(2), pages 283-285, December.
- Rosaura Fernández-Pascual & María Ruiz-Medina & Jose Angulo, 2004. "Wavelet-based functional reconstruction and extrapolation of fractional random fields," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(2), pages 417-444, December.
- Huang, H.-C. & Martinez, F. & Mateu, J. & Montes, F., 2007. "Model comparison and selection for stationary space-time models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4577-4596, May.
- Kim, Yongku & Berliner, L. Mark, 2016. "Change of spatiotemporal scale in dynamic models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 80-92.
- Fred Espen Benth & Jūratė Šaltytė Benth, 2012. "Modeling and Pricing in Financial Markets for Weather Derivatives," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 8457, March.
- Christopher K. Wikle, 2003. "Hierarchical Models in Environmental Science," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 71(2), pages 181-199, August.
- Guillermo Ferreira & Jorge Mateu & Emilio Porcu, 2018. "Spatio-temporal analysis with short- and long-memory dependence: a state-space approach," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 27(1), pages 221-245, March.
- David O'Donnell & Alastair Rushworth & Adrian W. Bowman & E. Marian Scott & Mark Hallard, 2014. "Flexible regression models over river networks," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 47-63, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:22:y:1996:i:2:p:159-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.