On the approximate frequentist validity of the posterior quantiles of a parametric function: results based on empirical and related likelihoods
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kai-Tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2006. "Empirical-type likelihoods allowing posterior credible sets with frequentist validity: Higher-order asymptotics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 723-733, September.
- Kai-tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2005. "Expected lengths of confidence intervals based on empirical discrepancy statistics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 499-503, June.
- Nicole A. Lazar, 2003. "Bayesian empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 319-326, June.
- Whitney Newey & Richard Smith, 2003.
"Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004. "Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, 01.
- Chang, In Hong & Mukerjee, Rahul, 2008. "Matching posterior and frequentist cumulative distribution functions with empirical-type likelihoods in the multiparameter case," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2793-2797, November.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521623940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Bravo, 2003. "Second-order power comparisons for a class of nonparametric likelihood-based tests," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 881-890, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:156-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.