On the approximate frequentist validity of the posterior quantiles of a parametric function: results based on empirical and related likelihoods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai-tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2005. "Expected lengths of confidence intervals based on empirical discrepancy statistics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 499-503, June.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kai-Tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2006. "Empirical-type likelihoods allowing posterior credible sets with frequentist validity: Higher-order asymptotics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 723-733, September.
- Nicole A. Lazar, 2003. "Bayesian empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 319-326, June.
- Chang, In Hong & Mukerjee, Rahul, 2008. "Matching posterior and frequentist cumulative distribution functions with empirical-type likelihoods in the multiparameter case," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2793-2797, November.
- Francesco Bravo, 2003. "Second-order power comparisons for a class of nonparametric likelihood-based tests," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 881-890, December.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
More about this item
KeywordsApproximate characteristic function; Data-dependent prior; Edgeworth expansion; Higher-order asymptotics; Invariance; Nonlinearity; Probability matching prior; 62F15;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:156-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .