On the approximate frequentist validity of the posterior quantiles of a parametric function: results based on empirical and related likelihoods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kai-Tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2006. "Empirical-type likelihoods allowing posterior credible sets with frequentist validity: Higher-order asymptotics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 723-733, September.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, 01.
- Whitney Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chang, In Hong & Mukerjee, Rahul, 2008. "Matching posterior and frequentist cumulative distribution functions with empirical-type likelihoods in the multiparameter case," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2793-2797, November.
- Kai-tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2005. "Expected lengths of confidence intervals based on empirical discrepancy statistics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 499-503, June.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
- Francesco Bravo, 2003. "Second-order power comparisons for a class of nonparametric likelihood-based tests," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 881-890, December.
- Nicole A. Lazar, 2003. "Bayesian empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 319-326, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:156-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.