Expected lengths of confidence intervals based on empirical discrepancy statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai-Tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2006. "Empirical-type likelihoods allowing posterior credible sets with frequentist validity: Higher-order asymptotics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 723-733, September.
- Sanjay Chaudhuri & Malay Ghosh, 2011. "Empirical likelihood for small area estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(2), pages 473-480.
- Chang, In Hong & Mukerjee, Rahul, 2008. "Matching posterior and frequentist cumulative distribution functions with empirical-type likelihoods in the multiparameter case," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2793-2797, November.
- In Chang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2006. "Asymptotic Results on a General Class of Empirical Statistics: Power and Confidence Interval Properties," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(3), pages 427-440, September.
- In Hong Chang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2008. "Bayesian and frequentist confidence intervals arising from empirical-type likelihoods," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 139-147.
- In Chang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2012. "On the approximate frequentist validity of the posterior quantiles of a parametric function: results based on empirical and related likelihoods," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(1), pages 156-169, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:92:y:2005:i:2:p:499-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .