Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the endpoint of a distribution function
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhou, Chen, 2009. "Existence and consistency of the maximum likelihood estimator for the extreme value index," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 794-815, April.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3240401 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-125712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Segers, J.J.J., 2008.
"Maximum Empirical Likelihood Estimation of the Spectral Measure of an Extreme Value Distribution,"
2008-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Segers, J.J.J., 2009. "Maximum empirical likelihood estimation of the spectral measure of an extreme-value distribution," Other publications TiSEM ffef2e15-c4a8-471f-b730-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:353-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.