Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the endpoint of a distribution function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Chen, 2009. "Existence and consistency of the maximum likelihood estimator for the extreme value index," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 794-815, April.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Segers, J.J.J., 2008.
"Maximum Empirical Likelihood Estimation of the Spectral Measure of an Extreme Value Distribution,"
2008-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Segers, J.J.J., 2009. "Maximum empirical likelihood estimation of the spectral measure of an extreme-value distribution," Other publications TiSEM ffef2e15-c4a8-471f-b730-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ivette Gomes & Armelle Guillou, 2015. "Extreme Value Theory and Statistics of Univariate Extremes: A Review," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(2), pages 263-292, August.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:114-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle & Stupfler, Gilles, 2012. "Estimating an endpoint with high order moments in the Weibull domain of attraction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2136-2144.
- Sun, Haoze & Jiang, Yuexiang, 2014. "Empirical likelihood based confidence intervals for the tail index when γ<−1/2," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 149-157.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence interval; Coverage probability; Empirical likelihood method; Endpoint; 62G32; 62G15;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:353-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.