Local empirical processes near boundaries of convex bodies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Einmahl, J. H.J. & Dekkers, A. L.M. & de Haan, L., 1989. "A moment estimator for the index of an extreme-value distribution," Other publications TiSEM 81970cb3-5b7a-4cad-9bf6-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Einmahl, John H. J., 1997.
"Poisson and Gaussian approximation of weighted local empirical processes,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 31-58, October.
- Einmahl, J.H.J., 1997. "Poisson and Gaussian approximation of weighted local empirical processes," Other publications TiSEM 07d934b9-2bd4-474a-bf32-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & de Haan, L.F.M. & Piterbarg, V.I., 2001. "Nonparametric estimation of the spectral measure of an extreme value distribution," Other publications TiSEM c3485b9b-a0bd-456f-9baa-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10463-017-0628-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khmaladze, Estáte V., 2013. "On the evolution of set-valued functions: An example," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 898-901.
More about this item
KeywordsPoisson point process; Convex body; Empirical process; Support measure; Normal cylinder; Change-set problem; Limit process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:60:y:2008:i:4:p:813-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .