A review on empirical likelihood methods for regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Jian & Lau, Tai-Shing, 2000. "Empirical Likelihood for Partially Linear Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Elisa M. Molanes Lopez & Ingrid Van Keilegom & Noël Veraverbeke, 2009. "Empirical Likelihood for Non‐Smooth Criterion Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 413-432, September.
- Chen S.X. & Leung D.H.Y. & Qin J., 2003. "Information Recovery in a Study With Surrogate Endpoints," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 1052-1062, January.
- Gengsheng Qin & Bing‐Yi Jing, 2001. "Empirical Likelihood for Censored Linear Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 661-673, December.
- Song Xi Chen & Hengjian Cui, 2006. "On Bartlett correction of empirical likelihood in the presence of nuisance parameters," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 215-220, March.
- Hu, Xuemei & Wang, Zhizhong & Zhao, Zhiwei, 2009. "Empirical likelihood for semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1044-1052, April.
- Xue, Liu-Gen & Zhu, Lixing, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1295-1312, July.
- Qi-Hua Wang & Bing-Yi Jing, 2003. "Empirical likelihood for partial linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(3), pages 585-595, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored data; Empirical likelihood; Missing data; Nonparametric regression; Parametric regression; Semiparametric regression; Wilks’ theorem; 62-02; 62E20; 62F03; 62G08; 62G10; 62J02; 62N01;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:18:y:2009:i:3:p:415-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.