Information Recovery in a Study With Surrogate Endpoints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song Chen & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2009. "A review on empirical likelihood methods for regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(3), pages 415-447, November.
- Denis Heng Yan Leung & Ken Yamada & Biao Zhang, 2015. "Enriching Surveys with Supplementary Data and its Application to Studying Wage Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 155-179, March.
- Gengsheng Qin & Baoying Yang & Nelly Belinga-Hall, 2013. "Empirical likelihood-based inferences for the Lorenz curve," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Wang, Dong & Chen, Song Xi, 2009. "Combining quantitative trait loci analyses and microarray data: An empirical likelihood approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1661-1673, March.
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2006. "Empirical Likelihood Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Practice," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-430, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:bpj:ijbist:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:20:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song Xi Chen & Denis H. Y. Leung & Jing Qin, 2008. "Improving semiparametric estimation by using surrogate data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 803-823.
- Banerjee, Buddhananda & Biswas, Atanu, 2015. "Linear increment in efficiency with the inclusion of surrogate endpoint," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 102-108.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:98:y:2003:p:1052-1062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.