Regression analysis using order statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Hutson, 2009. "A distribution function estimator for the difference of order statistics from two independent samples," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 203-208, January.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2008. "On the exact distribution of the maximum of absolutely continuous dependent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 27-35, January.
- Nicola Loperfido, 2008. "Modeling maxima of longitudinal contralateral observations," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(2), pages 370-380, August.
- Corrado Crocetta & Nicola Loperfido, 2005. "The exact sampling distribution of L-statistics," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 213-223.
- Corrado Crocetta & Nicola Loperfido, 2003. "On the exact sampling distribution of L-statistics," Quaderni DSEMS 06-2003, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsUnified skew-normal; L-statistic; Exchangeable normal distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:52:y:2011:i:4:p:885-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.