Bivariate odds ratio and association measures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 52 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Barry C., 1987. "Bivariate distributions with pareto conditionals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 263-266, June.
- Marco Scarsini & Antonio Colangelo & Moshe Shaked, 2006.
"Some positive dependence stochastic orders,"
- E. Castillo & J. Galambos, 1989. "Conditional distributions and the bivariate normal distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 209-214, December.
- Christian Genest & Jean-François Quessy & Bruno Rémillard, 2006. "Goodness-of-fit Procedures for Copula Models Based on the Probability Integral Transformation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(2), pages 337-366.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Becker, Niels G. & Utev, Sergey, 2002. "Multivariate Discrete Distributions with a Product-Type Dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 509-524, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:52:y:2011:i:1:p:125-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.