Reliability studies of bivariate distributions with Pearson type VII conditionals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Athanasios Kottas & Konstantinos Adamidis & Sotirios Loukas, 1999. "Bivariate Distributions with Pearson Type VII Conditionals," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 51(2), pages 331-344, June.
- Arnold, Barry C., 1987. "Bivariate distributions with pareto conditionals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 263-266, June.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Castillo, Enrique & Sarabia, Jose María, 1993. "Multivariate distributions with generalized Pareto conditionals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 361-368, August.
- E. Castillo & J. Galambos, 1989. "Conditional distributions and the bivariate normal distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 209-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro, Jorge & Sarabia, José María, 2013. "Reliability properties of bivariate conditional proportional hazard rate models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 116-127.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:060207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.