Reliability Studies of Bivariate Distributions with Pareto Conditionals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Barry C., 1987. "Bivariate distributions with pareto conditionals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 263-266, June.
- Arnold, Barry C. & Castillo, Enrique & Sarabia, Jose María, 1993. "Multivariate distributions with generalized Pareto conditionals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 361-368, August.
- E. Castillo & J. Galambos, 1989. "Conditional distributions and the bivariate normal distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 209-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Navarro & José Ruiz & Carlos Sandoval, 2006. "Reliability properties of systems with exchangeable components and exponential conditional distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(2), pages 471-484, September.
- J. Navarro & M. Esna-Ashari & M. Asadi & J. Sarabia, 2015. "Bivariate distributions with conditionals satisfying the proportional generalized odds rate model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(6), pages 691-709, August.
- Navarro, Jorge & Sarabia, José María, 2013. "Reliability properties of bivariate conditional proportional hazard rate models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 116-127.
More about this item
Keywordsfailure rate; mean residual life function; monotonicity; association measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:76:y:2001:i:2:p:214-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.