Multivariate distributions with generalized Pareto conditionals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarabia, J. -M. & Castillo, Enrique & Slottje, Daniel J., 1999. "An ordered family of Lorenz curves," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 43-60, July.
- Gupta, Ramesh C., 2001. "Reliability Studies of Bivariate Distributions with Pareto Conditionals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 214-225, February.
- Sarabia, José María & Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Prieto, Faustino & Jordá, Vanesa, 2016. "Risk aggregation in multivariate dependent Pareto distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 154-163.
- J. Navarro & M. Esna-Ashari & M. Asadi & J. Sarabia, 2015. "Bivariate distributions with conditionals satisfying the proportional generalized odds rate model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(6), pages 691-709, August.
- Barry C. Arnold & Ramesh C. Gupta, 2016. "Alternative approaches to conditional specification of bivariate distributions," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(1), pages 21-36, April.
- Ramesh C. Gupta, 2006. "Reliability studies of bivariate distributions with Pearson type VII conditionals," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 239-251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:17:y:1993:i:5:p:361-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .