Estimating discrete Markov models from various incomplete data schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Nott & Robert Kohn, 2005. "Adaptive sampling for Bayesian variable selection," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(4), pages 747-763, December.
- Christian Genest & Jean-François Quessy & Bruno Rémillard, 2006. "Goodness-of-fit Procedures for Copula Models Based on the Probability Integral Transformation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(2), pages 337-366.
- Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Kalotychou, Elena, 2007.
"On sovereign credit migration: A study of alternative estimators and rating dynamics,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3448-3469, April.
- Elena Kalotychou & Ana-Maria Fuertes, 2006. "On Sovereign Credit Migration: A Study of Alternative Estimators and Rating Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 509, Society for Computational Economics.
- Strid, Ingvar & Giordani, Paolo & Kohn, Robert, 2010. "Adaptive hybrid Metropolis-Hastings samplers for DSGE models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 724, Stockholm School of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1906 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Deltour & Sylvia Richardson & Jean-Yves Le Hesran, 1999. "Stochastic Algorithms for Markov Models Estimation with Intermittent Missing Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 565-573, June.
- Rosenthal, Jeffrey S., 2007. "AMCMC: An R interface for adaptive MCMC," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5467-5470, August.
- Huard, David & Evin, Guillaume & Favre, Anne-Catherine, 2006. "Bayesian copula selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 809-822, November.
- Matthew T Jones, 2005. "Estimating Markov Transition Matrices Using Proportions Data; An Application to Credit Risk," IMF Working Papers 05/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Jerome A. Dupuis & Carl James Schwarz, 2007. "A Bayesian Approach to the Multistate Jolly–Seber Capture–Recapture Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1015-1022, December.
- Vihola, Matti, 2010. "Grapham: Graphical models with adaptive random walk Metropolis algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 49-54, January.
- MacRae, Elizabeth Chase, 1977. "Estimation of Time-Varying Markov Processes with Aggregate Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 183-198, January.
- Nikoloulopoulos, Aristidis K. & Karlis, Dimitris, 2008. "Copula model evaluation based on parametric bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3342-3353, March.
- Gouno, E. & Courtrai, L. & Fredette, M., 2011. "Estimation from aggregate data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 615-626, January.
- Kim, Gunky & Silvapulle, Mervyn J. & Silvapulle, Paramsothy, 2007. "Comparison of semiparametric and parametric methods for estimating copulas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2836-2850, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference; Industrial reliability; Missing data; Markov models; Adaptive MCMC; Gaussian copulas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:9:p:2609-2625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.