Adaptive hybrid Metropolis-Hastings samplers for DSGE models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Negro, Marco Del & Schorfheide, Frank, 2013. "DSGE Model-Based Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2014.
"Sequential Monte Carlo Sampling For Dsge Models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(7), pages 1073-1098, November.
- Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "Sequential Monte Carlo sampling for DSGE models," Working Papers 12-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward P. Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Sequential Monte Carlo Sampling for DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 19152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Sequential Monte Carlo sampling for DSGE models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pasanisi, Alberto & Fu, Shuai & Bousquet, Nicolas, 2012. "Estimating discrete Markov models from various incomplete data schemes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 2609-2625.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC); Adaptive Metropolis-Hastings; Parallel algorithm; DSGE model; Copula;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-02-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2010-02-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2010-02-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ECM-2010-02-27 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .