Report NEP-DGE-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Economic growth and stability with public PAYG pensions and private intra-family old-age insurance," MPRA Paper 20727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strid, Ingvar & Giordani, Paolo & Kohn, Robert, 2010. "Adaptive hybrid Metropolis-Hastings samplers for DSGE models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 724, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Williamson, Stephen & Sanches, Daniel, 2009. "Money and Credit With Limited Commitment and Theft," MPRA Paper 20690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15813/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ryouichi Ikeda, 2010. "Child Support and Involuntary Unemployment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ester Faia & Wolfgang Lechthaler & Christian Merkl, 2010. "Fiscal Multipliers and the Labour Market in the Open Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1592, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Growth with Time Zone Differences," MPRA Paper 20748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williamson, Stephen, 2009. "Liquidity, Financial Intermediation, and Monetary Policy in a New Monetarist Model," MPRA Paper 20692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2010. "Locus of Control and Job Search Strategies," IZA Discussion Papers 4750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/17829/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore