Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Víctor Lachos & Filidor Vilca & Manuel Galea, 2007. "Influence diagnostics for the Grubbs's model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 419-436, September.
- Arjun Gupta & John Chen, 2004. "A class of multivariate skew-normal models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(2), pages 305-315, June.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2005. "On fundamental skew distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 93-116, September.
- DiCiccio T.J. & Monti A.C., 2004. "Inferential Aspects of the Skew Exponential Power Distribution," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 439-450, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camila Zeller & Rignaldo Carvalho & Victor Lachos, 2012. "On diagnostics in multivariate measurement error models under asymmetric heavy-tailed distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 665-683, August.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0720-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSkew-normal distribution; EM-algorithm; Skewness Grubbs model; Profile likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:51:y:2010:i:3:p:701-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .