Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Víctor Lachos & Filidor Vilca & Manuel Galea, 2007. "Influence diagnostics for the Grubbs's model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 419-436, September.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- DiCiccio T.J. & Monti A.C., 2004. "Inferential Aspects of the Skew Exponential Power Distribution," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 439-450, January.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2005. "On fundamental skew distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 93-116, September.
- Arjun Gupta & John Chen, 2004. "A class of multivariate skew-normal models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(2), pages 305-315, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:51:y:2010:i:3:p:701-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.