Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Víctor Lachos & Filidor Vilca & Manuel Galea, 2007. "Influence diagnostics for the Grubbs's model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 419-436, September.
- Arjun Gupta & John Chen, 2004. "A class of multivariate skew-normal models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(2), pages 305-315, June.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Genton, Marc G., 2005. "On fundamental skew distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 93-116, September.
- DiCiccio T.J. & Monti A.C., 2004. "Inferential Aspects of the Skew Exponential Power Distribution," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 439-450, January.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:51:y:2010:i:3:p:701-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.