Inferential Aspects of the Skew Exponential Power Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lourdes Montenegro & Víctor Lachos & Heleno Bolfarine, 2010. "Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 701-715, September.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "On Fisher information matrices and profile log-likelihood functions in generalized skew-elliptical models," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 235-250.
- Luca Greco, 2011. "Minimum Hellinger distance based inference for scalar skew-normal and skew-t distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 120-137, May.
- Zhu, Dongming & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 2009.
"Properties and estimation of asymmetric exponential power distribution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 86-99, January.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh & Dongming Zhu, 2007. "Properties And Estimation Of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2007-11, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- ZHU, Dongming & ZINDE-WALSH, Victoria, 2007. "Properties and Estimation of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 13-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011.
"A new class of asymmetric exponential power densities with applications to economics and finance,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 991-1030, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011. "A New Class of Asymmetric Exponential Power Densities with Applications to Economics and Finance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642696, HAL.
- De la Cruz, Rolando, 2008. "Bayesian non-linear regression models with skew-elliptical errors: Applications to the classification of longitudinal profiles," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 436-449, December.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy, 2010.
"On the singularity of multivariate skew-symmetric models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1434-1444, July.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2009. "On the Singularity of Multivariate Skew-Symmetric Models," Working Papers ECARES 2009-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Lin, Jin-Guan & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2009. "Diagnostics for skew-normal nonlinear regression models with AR(1) errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4403-4416, October.
- Basso, Rodrigo M. & Lachos, Víctor H. & Cabral, Celso Rômulo Barbosa & Ghosh, Pulak, 2010. "Robust mixture modeling based on scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2926-2941, December.
- Arslan, Olcay, 2009. "Maximum likelihood parameter estimation for the multivariate skew-slash distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2158-2165, October.
- Olcay Arslan, 2010. "An alternative multivariate skew Laplace distribution: properties and estimation," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 865-887, December.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2006. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Symmetric and Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," LEM Papers Series 2006/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Azzalini, Adelchi, 2008. "The centred parametrization for the multivariate skew-normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1362-1382, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:99:y:2004:p:439-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.