Inferential Aspects of the Skew Exponential Power Distribution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 99 (2004)
Issue (Month): (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Arslan, Olcay, 2009. "Maximum likelihood parameter estimation for the multivariate skew-slash distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2158-2165, October.
- Lourdes Montenegro & Víctor Lachos & Heleno Bolfarine, 2010. "Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 701-715, September.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "On Fisher information matrices and profile log-likelihood functions in generalized skew-elliptical models," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 235-250.
- Olcay Arslan, 2010. "An alternative multivariate skew Laplace distribution: properties and estimation," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 865-887, December.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy, 2010.
"On the singularity of multivariate skew-symmetric models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1434-1444, July.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2009. "On the Singularity of Multivariate Skew-Symmetric Models," Working Papers ECARES 2009-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luca Greco, 2011. "Minimum Hellinger distance based inference for scalar skew-normal and skew-t distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 120-137, May.
- Zhu, Dongming & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 2009. "Properties and estimation of asymmetric exponential power distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 86-99, January.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh & Dongming Zhu, 2007. "Properties And Estimation Of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2007-11, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- ZHU, Dongming & ZINDE-WALSH, Victoria, 2007. "Properties and Estimation of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 13-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011. "A new class of asymmetric exponential power densities with applications to economics and finance," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 991-1030, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011. "A New Class of Asymmetric Exponential Power Densities with Applications to Economics and Finance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642696, HAL.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2006. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Symmetric and Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," LEM Papers Series 2006/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- De la Cruz, Rolando, 2008. "Bayesian non-linear regression models with skew-elliptical errors: Applications to the classification of longitudinal profiles," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 436-449, December.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Azzalini, Adelchi, 2008. "The centred parametrization for the multivariate skew-normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1362-1382, August.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Lin, Jin-Guan & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2009. "Diagnostics for skew-normal nonlinear regression models with AR(1) errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4403-4416, October.
- Basso, Rodrigo M. & Lachos, Víctor H. & Cabral, Celso Rômulo Barbosa & Ghosh, Pulak, 2010. "Robust mixture modeling based on scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2926-2941, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:99:y:2004:p:439-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed