On diagnostics in multivariate measurement error models under asymmetric heavy-tailed distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lourdes Montenegro & Víctor Lachos & Heleno Bolfarine, 2010. "Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 701-715, September.
- Hong-Tu Zhu & Sik-Yum Lee, 2001. "Local influence for incomplete data models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 111-126.
- Branco, Márcia D. & Dey, Dipak K., 2001. "A General Class of Multivariate Skew-Elliptical Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 99-113, October.
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2009. "On estimation and influence diagnostics for the Grubbs' model under heavy-tailed distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1249-1263, February.
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Xu, Liang, 2004. "Influence analyses of nonlinear mixed-effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 321-341, March.
- C. B. Zeller & V. H. Lachos & F. E. Vilca-Labra, 2011. "Local influence analysis for regression models with scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 343-368, October.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng & Lin, Jin-Guan, 2009. "Homogeneity diagnostics for skew-normal nonlinear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 821-827, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0720-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEM algorithm; Local influence; Mahalanobis distance; Measurement error models; Scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:53:y:2012:i:3:p:665-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .