On diagnostics in multivariate measurement error models under asymmetric heavy-tailed distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hong-Tu Zhu & Sik-Yum Lee, 2001. "Local influence for incomplete data models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 111-126.
- Branco, Márcia D. & Dey, Dipak K., 2001. "A General Class of Multivariate Skew-Elliptical Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 99-113, October.
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2009. "On estimation and influence diagnostics for the Grubbs' model under heavy-tailed distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1249-1263, February.
- Lourdes Montenegro & Víctor Lachos & Heleno Bolfarine, 2010. "Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 701-715, September.
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Xu, Liang, 2004. "Influence analyses of nonlinear mixed-effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 321-341, March.
- C. B. Zeller & V. H. Lachos & F. E. Vilca-Labra, 2011. "Local influence analysis for regression models with scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 343-368, October.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng & Lin, Jin-Guan, 2009. "Homogeneity diagnostics for skew-normal nonlinear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 821-827, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:53:y:2012:i:3:p:665-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.