Influence diagnostics in linear and nonlinear mixed-effects models with censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaida, Florin & Fitzgerald, Anthony P. & DeGruttola, Victor, 2007. "Efficient hybrid EM for linear and nonlinear mixed effects models with censored response," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5718-5730, August.
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Assessment of local influence in elliptical linear models with longitudinal structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4354-4368, May.
- Hong-Tu Zhu & Sik-Yum Lee, 2001. "Local influence for incomplete data models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 111-126.
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Xu, Liang, 2004. "Influence analyses of nonlinear mixed-effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 321-341, March.
- W.-Y. Poon & Y. S. Poon, 1999. "Conformal normal curvature and assessment of local influence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 51-61.
- Feng-Chang Xie & Bo-Cheng Wei & Jin-Guan Lin, 2007. "Case-deletion Influence Measures for the Data from Multivariate t Distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 907-921.
- Russo, Cibele M. & Paula, Gilberto A. & Aoki, Reiko, 2009. "Influence diagnostics in nonlinear mixed-effects elliptical models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4143-4156, October.
- Víctor Lachos & Filidor Vilca & Manuel Galea, 2007. "Influence diagnostics for the Grubbs's model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 419-436, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:151-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lemonte, Artur J., 2013. "A new extended Birnbaum–Saunders regression model for lifetime modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 34-50.
- Matos, Larissa A. & Bandyopadhyay, Dipankar & Castro, Luis M. & Lachos, Victor H., 2015. "Influence assessment in censored mixed-effects models using the multivariate Student’s-t distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 104-117.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored data; HIV viral load; EM algorithm; Influential observations; Linear and nonlinear mixed models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:450-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .