Sampling schemes for generalized linear Dirichlet process random effects models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Minjung Kyung & Jeff Gill & George Casella, 2011. "New findings from terrorism data: Dirichlet process random‐effects models for latent groups," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 60(5), pages 701-721, November.
- Teh, Yee Whye & Jordan, Michael I. & Beal, Matthew J. & Blei, David M., 2006. "Hierarchical Dirichlet Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1566-1581, December.
- Gill, Jeff & Casella, George, 2009. "Nonparametric Priors for Ordinal Bayesian Social Science Models: Specification and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 453-454.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Analysis of Correlated Count Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 428-435, October.
- P. Damlen & J. Wakefield & S. Walker, 1999. "Gibbs sampling for Bayesian non-conjugate and hierarchical models by using auxiliary variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 331-344.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg & Yuxin Chen, 1998. "MCMC Methods for Fitting and Comparing Multinomial Response Models," Econometrics 9802001, EconWPA, revised 06 May 1998.
- Kyung, Minjung & Gill, Jeff & Casella, George, 2009. "Characterizing the variance improvement in linear Dirichlet random effects models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(22), pages 2343-2350, November.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear mixed models; Generalized linear mixed models; Hierarchical models; Gibbs sampling; Metropolis–Hastings algorithm; Slice sampling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:259-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.