Sampling schemes for generalized linear Dirichlet process random effects models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sis-statistica.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10260/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Damlen & J. Wakefield & S. Walker, 1999. "Gibbs sampling for Bayesian non-conjugate and hierarchical models by using auxiliary variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 331-344.
- Minjung Kyung & Jeff Gill & George Casella, 2011. "New findings from terrorism data: Dirichlet process random‐effects models for latent groups," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 60(5), pages 701-721, November.
- Teh, Yee Whye & Jordan, Michael I. & Beal, Matthew J. & Blei, David M., 2006. "Hierarchical Dirichlet Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1566-1581, December.
- Gill, Jeff & Casella, George, 2009. "Nonparametric Priors for Ordinal Bayesian Social Science Models: Specification and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 453-454.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg & Yuxin Chen, 1998. "MCMC Methods for Fitting and Comparing Multinomial Response Models," Econometrics 9802001, EconWPA, revised 06 May 1998.
- Kyung, Minjung & Gill, Jeff & Casella, George, 2009. "Characterizing the variance improvement in linear Dirichlet random effects models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(22), pages 2343-2350, November.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Analysis of Correlated Count Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 428-435, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:259-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.