Gibbs sampling for Bayesian non-conjugate and hierarchical models by using auxiliary variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger & Xiao, Zhijie, 2006. "Quantile Autoregression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 980-990, September.
- Ta-Hsin Li, 2014. "Quantile Periodogram And Time-Dependent Variance," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 322-340, July.
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Sapatinas, Theofanis & Subba Rao, Suhasini, 2008. "Normalized least-squares estimation in time-varying ARCH models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25187, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- R. Dahlhaus & M. Neumann & R. von Sachs, 1997. "Nonlinear Wavelet Estimation of Time-Varying Autoregressive Processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,34, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Zhao, Zhibiao & Wu, Wei Biao, 2009. "Nonparametric inference of discretely sampled stable Lévy processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 83-92.
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Sapatinas, Theofanis & Subba Rao, Suhasini, 2006. "A Haar-Fisz technique for locally stationary volatility estimation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roger Koenker & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001. "Quantile Regression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 143-156.
- Holger Dette & Marc Hallin & Tobias Kley & Stanislav Volgushev, 2011. "Of Copulas, Quantiles, Ranks and Spectra - An L1-Approach to Spectral Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- G. P. Nason & R. von Sachs & G. Kroisandt, 2000. "Wavelet processes and adaptive estimation of the evolutionary wavelet spectrum," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, pages 271-292.
- Longla, Martial & Peligrad, Magda, 2012. "Some aspects of modeling dependence in copula-based Markov chains," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 234-240.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, November.
- Linton, O. & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2007.
"The quantilogram: With an application to evaluating directional predictability,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 250-282.
- Matthias HAGMANN & Olivier SCAILLET, 2003. "Local Multiplicative Bias Correction for Asymmetric Kernel Density Estimators," FAME Research Paper Series rp91, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Matthias Hagmann & Olivier Scaillet, 2004. "Local Multiplicative Bias Correction For Asymmetric Kernel Density Estimators," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 25, Royal Economic Society.
- Yongmiao Hong, 2000. "Generalized spectral tests for serial dependence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, pages 557-574.
- Li, Ta-Hsin, 2008. "Laplace Periodogram for Time Series Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 757-768, June.
- Francq, Christian & Zako an, Jean-Michel, 2005.
"A Central Limit Theorem For Mixing Triangular Arrays Of Variables Whose Dependence Is Allowed To Grow With The Sample Size,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 1165-1171.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M. & Vogelsang, Timothy J., 2005. "A New Asymptotic Theory for Heteroskedasticity-Autocorrelation Robust Tests," Working Papers 05-08, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Dahlhaus, R., 1996. "On the Kullback-Leibler information divergence of locally stationary processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, pages 139-168.
- Ta-Hsin Li, 2012. "Quantile Periodograms," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 765-776.
- Tobias Kley & Stanislav Volgushev & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2014. "Quantile Spectral Processes: Asymptotic Analysis and Inference," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael Vogt & Oliver Linton, 2014.
"Nonparametric estimation of a periodic sequence in the presence of a smooth trend,"
Biometrika Trust, pages 121-140.
- Michael Vogt, 2012. "Nonparametric regression for locally stationary time series," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:61:y:1999:i:2:p:331-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.