Internal and external exchange rate equilibrium in a cointegration framework. An application to the Spanish peseta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Enrique Alberola & Humberto López, 1999. "Internal and External Exchange Rate Equilibrium in a Cointegration Framework. An Application to the Spanish Peseta," Working Papers 9916, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Gomes, 2016.
"On the impact of dollar movements on oil currencies,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2016-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gabriel Gomes, 2016. "On the impact of dollar movements on oil currencies," Working Papers 2016-11, CEPII research center.
- Hugo Oliveros C. & Carlos Huertas C., 2003.
"Desequilibrios nominales y reales del tipo de cambio en Colombia,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 21(43), pages 32-65, Junio.
- Hugo Oliveros C. & Carlos Huertas C., 2003. "Desequilibrios nominales y reales del tipo de cambio en Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 21(43), pages 32-65, June.
- Alper, Ahmet Murat & Civcir, İrfan, 2012. "Can overvaluation prelude to crisis and harm growth in Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 112-131.
- Kubota, Megumi, 2013. "Estimating the half-life of theoretically founded real exchange rate misalignments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6411, The World Bank.
- Lopez, Humberto & Molina, Luis & Bussolo, Maurizio, 2007. "Remittances and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4213, The World Bank.
- Susana Garcia Cervero & J. Humberto Lopez & Enrique Alberola Ila & Angel J. Ubide, 1999.
"Global Equilibrium Exchange Rates; Euro, Dollar, “Ins,” “Outs,” and Other Major Currencies in a Panel Cointegration Framework,"
IMF Working Papers
99/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrique Alberola & Susana G. Cervero & Humberto Lopez & Angel Ubide, 2000. "Global Equilibrium Exchange Rates: Euro, Dollar, "Ins," "Outs," and Other Major Currencies in a Panel Cointegration Framework," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0051, Econometric Society.
- César Calderón M., 2004.
"Un Análisis del Comportamiento del Tipo de Cambio Real en Chile,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 7(1), pages 5-30, April.
- César Calderón, 2004. "Un Análisis del Comportamiento del Tipo de Cambio Real en Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 266, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hugo Oliveros & Carlos Huertas, 2002. "Desequilibrios Nominales y Reales del Tipo de Cambio en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 220, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Alberola, Enrique & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2004.
"Tango with the Gringo: the hard peg and real misalignment in Argentina,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3322, The World Bank.
- Enrique Alberola & Humberto López & Luis Servén, 2004. "Tango with the gringo: the hard peg and real misalign ment in Argentina," Working Papers 0405, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pilbeam, K. & Litsions, I., 2015. "The long-run determination of the real exchange rate. Evidence from an intertemporal modelling framework using the dollar-pound exchange rate," Working Papers 15/19, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Garcimartin, Carlos & Kvedaras, Virmantas & Rivas, Luis, 2016. "Business cycles in a balance-of-payments constrained growth framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 120-132.
- repec:bdr:ensayo:v::y:2003:i:43:p:32-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ath:journl:tome:30:v:2:y:2013:i:30:p:101-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- I. Paya & A. Duarte & K. Holden, 2003. "On the equilibrium value of the peseta," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 317-335.
- Megumi Kubota, "undated". "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments: Theoretical Modelling and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 09/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium exchange rates; cointegration; Balassa-Samuelson; current account;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:3:y:2001:i:1:p:23-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.