Health and the Quality of Life
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:12:1814-1820_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Michalos, 1985. "Multiple discrepancies theory (MDT)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 347-413, May.
- D. Thomas & Edward Hughes & Bruno Zumbo, 1998. "On Variable Importance in Linear Regression," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 253-275, November.
- Gray, Heather & Brogan, Donna & Kutner, Nancy G., 1985. "Status of life-areas: Congruence/noncongruence in ESRD patient and spouse perceptions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 341-346, January.
- Hollandsworth, James G., 1988. "Evaluating the impact of medical treatment on the quality of life: A 5-year update," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 425-434, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:51:y:2000:i:3:p:245-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.