On Variable Importance in Linear Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amery Wu & Yan Liu & Anne Gadermann & Bruno Zumbo, 2010. "Multiple-Indicator Multilevel Growth Model: A Solution to Multiple Methodological Challenges in Longitudinal Studies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 123-142, June.
- Alex Michalos & Bruno Zumbo & Anita Hubley, 2000. "Health and the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 245-286, September.
- Anne M. Gadermann & Martin Guhn & Kimberly A. Schonert-Reichl & Shelley Hymel & Kimberly Thomson & Clyde Hertzman, 2016. "A Population-Based Study of Children’s Well-Being and Health: The Relative Importance of Social Relationships, Health-Related Activities, and Income," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1847-1872, October.
- Anne Gadermann & Bruno Zumbo, 2007. "Investigating the Intra-Individual Variability and Trajectories of Subjective Well-being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Kimberly Thomson & Kimberly Schonert-Reichl & Eva Oberle, 2015. "Optimism in Early Adolescence: Relations to Individual Characteristics and Ecological Assets in Families, Schools, and Neighborhoods," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 889-913, August.
- Elsy Verhofstadt & Brent Bleys & Luc Van Ootegem, 2015. "Reference-Dependency of Happiness Ratings," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 1437-1454, December.
- Bharamappanavara, S.C. & Jose, M., 2015. "Group Dynamics and Collective Performance of Self-help Groups under Different Microcredit Delivery Models in Karnataka," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(1).
More about this item
Keywordsvariable importance; least squares geometry; discriminant ratio coefficients; negative importance; Pratt's importance measures; multicollinearity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:45:y:1998:i:1:p:253-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .