Essays in development economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chenery, Hollis & Taylor, Lance, 1968. "Development Patterns: Among Countries And Over Time," Center for International Affairs (CIA) Archive 294545, Harvard University, Center for International Affairs.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Filipa Correia & Philipp Erfruth & Julie Bryhn, 2018. "The 2030 Agenda: The roadmap to GlobALLizaton," Working Papers 156, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- John Dunning, 1981. "Explaining the international direct investment position of countries: Towards a dynamic or developmental approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Saang Joon Baak, 2008. "The Service Sector in the ROK: A Comparison of Trends and Labor Productivity with Selected OECD Countries (ROK Economic System Series No.14)," Discussion papers 0802, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2018.
"Structural modernisation and development traps. An empirical approach,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 59-73.
- Lavopa A. & Szirmai A., 2014. "Structural modernization and development traps : an empirical approach," MERIT Working Papers 2014-076, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Philipp Harms & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2013. "The Composition of FDI in the MENA Region and Other Countries: Econometric Investigation and Implications for MENA Countries," Working Papers 793, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2013.
- Vittorio Valli & Donatella Saccone, 2015. "Structural Change, Globalization and Economic Growth in China and India," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(2), pages 133-163, December.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 1989. "Sectoral Balance: A Survey," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1989-056, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jesus Felipe & Arnelyn Abdon & Utsav Kumar, 2012. "Tracking the Middle-income Trap: What Is It, Who Is in It, and Why?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_715, Levy Economics Institute.
- François Combarnous, 2003.
"Le développement de l'humain comme préalable au développement économique : l'apport de l'analyse en composantes principales,"
Documents de travail
84, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- François Combarnous, 2004. "Le développement de l'humain comme préalable au développement économique : l'apport de l'analyse en composantes principales," Post-Print hal-00153030, HAL.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2009. "Structural Change in Meghalaya: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 15728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harvey W. Armstrong & Robert Read, 2002. "The phantom of liberty?: economic growth and the vulnerability of small states," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 435-458.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2004.
"Benchmarking structural change in transition,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 47-81, March.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 727, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0301, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Vera, 2013. "Some Useful Concepts for Development Economics in the Tradition of Latin American Structuralism," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 917-948, October.
- S. Nazrul Islam & Kenneth Iversen, 2018. "From “Structural Change” to “Transformative Change”: Rationale and Implications," Working Papers 155, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Siliverstovs, Boriss & Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Thiessen, Ulrich, 2011. "Does aging influence structural change? Evidence from panel data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 244-260, June.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Muravyev, Alexander & Schaffer, Mark E., 2009. "Convergence in institutions and market outcomes: cross-country and time-series evidence from the business environment and enterprise performance surveys in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4819, The World Bank.
- Ranis, Gustav, 1997. "Reflections," Center Discussion Papers 28422, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Al-Tuwaijri, Abdulrahman, 1985. "Exploration of optimal strategies for the development of an oil-based economy: the case of Saudi Arabia," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013123, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ageeva Svetlana & Suslov Nikita, 2005. "Energy Consumption and GDP in Market and Transitional Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 05-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- JÃ¡nos GÃ¡cs, 2003. "Transition, EU Accession and Structural Convergence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 271-303, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:21:y:1989:i:6:p:651-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.