Good Health is Not the Same as a Good Life: Survey Results from Brandon, Manitoba
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex Michalos & Bruno Zumbo & Anita Hubley, 2000. "Health and the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 245-286, September.
- Alex Michalos & P. Hatch & Dawn Hemingway & Loraine Lavallee & Anne Hogan & Bev Christensen, 2007. "Health and quality of life of older people, a replication after six years," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 127-158, November.
- Alex Michalos & P. Maurine Kahlke, 2010. "Stability and Sensitivity in Perceived Quality of Life Measures: Some Panel Results," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 403-434, September.
- Alex Michalos, 2004. "Social Indicators Research and Health-Related Quality of Life Research," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 27-72, January.
- Alex Michalos, 1985. "Multiple discrepancies theory (MDT)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 347-413, May.
- Loraine Lavallee & P. Hatch & Alex Michalos & Tara McKinley, 2007. "Development of the Contentment with Life Assessment Scale (CLAS): Using Daily Life Experiences to Verify Levels of Self-Reported Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 201-244, September.
- Bruno Zumbo & Alex Michalos, 2000. "Quality of Life in Jasper, Alberta," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 121-145, February.
- M. Sirgy & Terri Cornwell, 2002. "How Neighborhood Features Affect Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 79-114, July.
- Joerg Dittmann & Jan Goebel, 2010. "Your House, Your Car, Your Education: The Socioeconomic Situation of the Neighborhood and its Impact on Life Satisfaction in Germany," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 497-513, May.
- Alex Michalos & Harvey Thommasen & Rua Read & Nancy Anderson & Bruno Zumbo, 2005. "Determinants of Health and the Quality of Life in the Bella Coola Valley," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 1-50, 05.
- Alex Michalos & Anita Hubley & Bruno Zumbo & Dawn Hemingway, 2001. "Health and Other Aspects of the Quality of Life of Older People," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 239-274, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:107:y:2012:i:2:p:201-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.