Ranking linear budget sets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Yongsheng, 2003. "On ranking compact and comprehensive opportunity sets," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 109-119, April.
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K. & Xu, Yongsheng, 2000. "On Ranking Opportunity Sets in Economic Environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 48-71, July.
- Jones, Peter & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Evaluating choice," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 47-65, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyagishima, Kaname, 2012. "Ranking linear budget sets with different available goods: A note," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 234-238.
- Sakamoto, Norihito, 2017. "Characterizations of Social Choice Correspondences Based on Equality of Capabilities in a Pure Exchange Economy," RCNE Discussion Paper Series 4, Research Center for Normative Economics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 2010. "On real economic freedom," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 35(3), pages 351-375, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:163-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.