Cyclic Evaluation of Transitivity of Reciprocal Relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Lapresta, Jose Luis & Llamazares, Bonifacio, 2001. "Majority decisions based on difference of votes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 463-481, June.
- Alsina, Claudi & Nelsen, Roger B. & Schweizer, Berthold, 1993. "On the characterization of a class of binary operations on distribution functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 85-89.
- Rajat Deb & Manabendra Dasgupta, 1996. "Transitivity and fuzzy preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(3), pages 305-318.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015.
"A geometric examination of majorities based on difference in support,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(1), pages 123-153, June.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014. "A geometric examination of majorities based on difference in support," Working Papers halshs-00993015, HAL.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014. "A geometric examination of majorities based on difference in support," Working Papers 1414, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015. "A Geometric Examination of Majorities Based on Difference in Support," Post-Print halshs-01107698, HAL.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9383-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Fedrizzi & Matteo Brunelli, 2009. "On the normalization of a priority vector associated with a reciprocal relation," DISA Working Papers 0905, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2009.
- B. Schuymer & H. Meyer & B. baets, 2007. "Extreme Copulas and the Comparison of Ordered Lists," Theory and Decision, Springer, pages 195-217.
- Xia, Meimei & Chen, Jian, 2015. "Multi-criteria group decision making based on bilateral agreements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 756-764.
- Brunelli, Matteo & Fedrizzi, Michele, 2015. "Boundary properties of the inconsistency of pairwise comparisons in group decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 765-773.
- Pahikkala, Tapio & Waegeman, Willem & Tsivtsivadze, Evgeni & Salakoski, Tapio & De Baets, Bernard, 2010. "Learning intransitive reciprocal relations with kernel methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 676-685, November.
- repec:spr:fuzodm:v:16:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10700-016-9258-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Llamazares, Bonifacio & Pérez-Asurmendi, Patrizia, 2013. "Triple-acyclicity in majorities based on difference in support," MPRA Paper 52218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:26:y:2006:i:2:p:217-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .