On the transitivity of the comonotonic and countermonotonic comparison of random variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Lapresta, Jose Luis & Llamazares, Bonifacio, 2001. "Majority decisions based on difference of votes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 463-481, June.
- B. De Schuymer & H. De Meyer & B. De Baets & S. Jenei, 2003. "On the Cycle-Transitivity of the Dice Model," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 261-285, May.
- JosÊ Luis GarcÎa-Lapresta & Bonifacio Llamazares, 2000. "Aggregation of fuzzy preferences: Some rules of the mean," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(4), pages 673-690.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Jean-Francois Laslier, 1999. "Comparison functions and choice correspondences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(4), pages 513-532.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montes, Ignacio & Montes, Susana, 2016. "Stochastic dominance and statistical preference for random variables coupled by an Archimedean copula or by the Fr e ´ chet–Hoeffding upper bound," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 275-298.
- R. A. Aliev & O. H. Huseynov & R. Serdaroglu, 2016. "Ranking of Z-Numbers and Its Application in Decision Making," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(06), pages 1503-1519, November.
More about this item
KeywordsComonotonicity Comparison of random variables Copulas Countermonotonicity Cycle-transitivity Probabilistic relation Transitivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:1:p:177-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .