University institutional repositories: competitive environment and their role as communication media of scientific knowledge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isidro F. Aguillo & José L. Ortega & Mario Fernández & Ana M. Utrilla, 2010. "Indicators for a webometric ranking of open access repositories," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 82(3), pages 477-486, March.
- Gaulé, Patrick & Maystre, Nicolas, 2011.
"Getting cited: Does open access help?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1332-1338.
- Patrick Gaulé & Nicolas Maystre, 2008. "Getting cited: does open access help?," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2008-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Jean-Charles Billaut & Denis Bouyssou & Philippe Vincke, 2010. "Should you believe in the Shanghai ranking?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 84(1), pages 237-263, July.
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1991. "The Effects of Double-Blind versus Single-Blind Reviewing: Experimental Evidence from The American Economic Review," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1041-1067, December.
- Milica Jovanovic & Veljko Jeremic & Gordana Savic & Milica Bulajic & Milan Martic, 2012. "How does the normalization of data affect the ARWU ranking?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 93(2), pages 319-327, November.
- Barry A. Wray & Richard G. Mathieu & Jay M. Teets, 2009. "Identifying how determinants impact security-based open source software project success using rule induction," International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 352-362.
- S. Stremersch & I. Verniers & C. Verhoef, 2006.
"The Quest for Citations: Drivers of Article Impact,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/422, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stremersch, S. & Verniers, I.W.J. & Verhoef, P.C., 2006. "The Quest for Citations: Drivers of Article Impact," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-061-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2947 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isidro F. Aguillo & Judit Bar-Ilan & Mark Levene & José Luis Ortega, 2010. "Comparing university rankings," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 85(1), pages 243-256, October.
- Ludo Waltman & Clara Calero-Medina & Joost Kosten & Ed C.M. Noyons & Robert J.W. Tijssen & Nees Jan Eck & Thed N. Leeuwen & Anthony F.J. Raan & Martijn S. Visser & Paul Wouters, 2012. "The Leiden ranking 2011/2012: Data collection, indicators, and interpretation," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(12), pages 2419-2432, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenqiang Fan, 2015. "Contribution of the institutional repositories of the Chinese Academy of Sciences to the webometric indicators of their home institutions," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(3), pages 1889-1909, December.
- Enrique Orduña-Malea & Emilio Delgado López-Cózar, 2015. "The dark side of open access in Google and Google Scholar: the case of Latin-American repositories," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(1), pages 829-846, January.
- Aurora Calderón-Martínez & Enar Ruiz-Conde, 2015. "Leading emerging markets: capturing and diffusing scientific knowledge through research-oriented repositories," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(3), pages 907-930, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRepository; Open access; Visibility; Knowledge dissemination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1159-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.