On aggregation and welfare analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrett, Richard & Salles, Maurice, 1998. "On Three Classes of Differentiable Inequality Measures," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 611-21, August.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Weymark, John A, 1985. "Money-Metric Utility Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 219-32, February.
- James C. Moore & H. Raghav Rao & Andrew B. Whinston, 1996. "Information processing for a finite resource allocation mechanism (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 267-290.
- Chipman, John S & Moore, James C, 1980. "Real National Income with Homothetic Preferences and a Fixed Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 401-22, March.
- E. Eisenberg, 1961. "Aggregation of Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 337-350, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:14:y:2010:i:1:p:95-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.