Aggregation of Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Aloy & Gilles De Truchis, 2012.
"Estimation and Testing for Fractional Cointegration,"
- Marcel Aloy & Gilles de Truchis, 2012. "Estimation and Testing for Fractional Cointegration," AMSE Working Papers 1215, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Jain, Kamal & Vazirani, Vijay V., 2010. "Eisenberg-Gale markets: Algorithms and game-theoretic properties," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 84-106, September.
- Foders, Federico, 1983. "Industriegüterexport und Faktorproportionenhypothese: Untersuchung am Beispiel der Exportstruktur Argentiniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jan Heufer & Per Hjertstrand, 2015. "Homothetic Efficiency and Test Power: A Non-Parametric Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-064/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2011. "On the role of small models in macrodynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1605-1613, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:13:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Moore, 2010. "On aggregation and welfare analysis," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 14(1), pages 95-129, March.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Some theorems on the existence of competitive equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 83-93, August.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Some Theorems on the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 103, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2012.
"Income Inequality, Mobility, and the Accumulation of Capital: The Role of Heterogeneous Labor Productivity,"
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2012. "Income Inequality, Mobility, and the Accumulation of Capital. The role of Heterogeneous Labor Productivity," AMSE Working Papers 1216, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Josue Ortega, 2017. "Multi-unit Assignment under Dichotomous Preferences," Papers 1703.10897, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Chenghu Ma & Jiankang Zhang, 2013. "p-Weakly constrained Pareto efficiency and aggregation in incomplete markets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(3), pages 605-623, September.
- Tito, Maria D., 2015. "Welfare Evaluation in a Heterogeneous Agent Model: How Representative is the CES Representative Consumer?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-109, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Garcia-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2008. "Distributional dynamics in a neoclassical growth model: The role of elastic labor supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1399-1431, May.
- José Alcantud, 2006. "Notes and Comments: Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 29(1), pages 55-69, May.
- J. C. R. Alcantud, 2003.
"Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties,"
0309001, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2005.
- J. C. R. Alcantud, 2005. "Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties," Microeconomics 0501004, EconWPA.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217595917500257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Hens & Beate Pilgrim & Janos Mayer, "undated". "Existence of Sunspot Equilibria and Uniqueness of Spot Market Equilibria: The Case of Intrinsically Complete Markets," IEW - Working Papers 188, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thorsten Hens, "undated". "An Extension of Mantel (1976) to Incomplete Markets," IEW - Working Papers 071, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hens, Thorsten & Mayer, Janós & Pilgrim, Beate, 2004. "Existence of Sunspot Equilibria and Uniqueness of Spot Market Equilibria: The Case of Intrinsically Complete Markets," Discussion Papers 2004/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2005. "An Analytical Construction Of Constantinides¿ Social Utility Function," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:7:y:1961:i:4:p:337-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.