Urban amenities as determinants of selecting a logo type in Korea: the multinomial logit approach with the bootstrap sample
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marius BRÜLHART & Rolf TRAEGER, 2003.
"An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
03.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Brulhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2005. "An account of geographic concentration patterns in Europe," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 597-624, November.
- Marius Brülhart & Rolf Traeger, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p473, European Regional Science Association.
- Brülhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," HWWA Discussion Papers 226, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Marius Brülhart, & Rolf Traeger, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp02, IIIS.
- Norbert Schmitz & Matthias Franz, 2002. "A Bootstrap Method To Test If Study Dropouts Are Missing Randomly," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Donald B. K. English, 2000. "Calculating Confidence Intervals for Regional Economic Impacts of Recreation by Bootstrapping Visitor Expenditures," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 523-539.
- Ahmet Kubaş & Fatih Yilmaz & Yaşar Aktaş & Nurcan MetİN, 2005. "Analysis of Visitor Decision Making System When Visiting Natural Recreation Sites by Multinomial Logit Model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 615-623, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:391-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.