Extracting cover sets from free fuzzy sorting data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anil Chaturvedi & J. Douglas Carroll, 2006. "CLUSCALE ("CLUstering and multidimensional SCAL[E]ing"): A Three-Way Hybrid Model Incorporating Overlapping Clustering and Multidimensional Scaling Structure," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 23(2), pages 269-299, September.
- Ohlsson, Mattias & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo, 2001. "An efficient mean field approach to the set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 583-595, September.
- Anil Chaturvedi & Paul E. Green & J. Douglas Caroll, 2001. "K-modes Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 18(1), pages 35-55, January.
- Wayne Desarbo, 1982. "Gennclus: New models for general nonhierarchical clustering analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 449-475, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Heylen & Mike Nachtegael, 2013. "The integration of fuzzy sets and statistics: toward strict falsification in the social sciences," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3185-3200, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSorting; Cognitive structure; Knowledge elicitation; Fuzzy sorting; Information architecture; Web site structure; Cover set cluster analysis; Fuzzy cluster analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:1445-1457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.