An efficient mean field approach to the set covering problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lagerholm, Martin & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo, 2000. "Airline crew scheduling using Potts mean field techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 81-96, January.
- Beasley, J. E., 1987. "An algorithm for set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 85-93, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2006. "Minimizing fleet operating costs for a container transportation company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 776-786, June.
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012.
"Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2011. "Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joachim Harloff, 2011. "Extracting cover sets from free fuzzy sorting data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1445-1457, October.
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
- Lan, Guanghui & DePuy, Gail W. & Whitehouse, Gary E., 2007. "An effective and simple heuristic for the set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1387-1403, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:3:p:281-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banda, Juan & Velasco, Jonás & Berrones, Arturo, 2017. "Dual mean field search for large scale linear and quadratic knapsack problems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 478(C), pages 158-167.
- Ibrahim, Walid & El-Sayed, Hesham & El-Chouemie, Amr & Amer, Hoda, 2009. "An adaptive heuristic algorithm for VLSI test vectors selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 630-639, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:133:y:2001:i:3:p:583-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .