Inequality of opportunity in secondary school enrolment in Italy, Germany and the Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Heckman & Pedro Carneiro, 2003.
"Human Capital Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
9495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2004.
"High school types, academic performance and early labour market outcomes,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp03_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2004. "High School Types, Academic Performance and Early Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Checchi, Daniele & Flabbi, Luca, 2007.
"Intergenerational Mobility and Schooling Decisions in Germany and Italy: The Impact of Secondary School Tracks,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Luca Flabbi, 2013. "Intergenerational Mobility and Schooling Decisions in Germany and Italy: The Impact of Secondary School Tracks," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 7-57, July-Sept.
- Luca Flabbi & Daniele Checchi, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility and Schooling Decisions in Germany and Italy: the Impact of Secondary School Tracks," Working Papers gueconwpa~07-07-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Dustmann, Christian, 2001. "Parental Background, Primary to Secondary School Transitions, and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Erikson & John H. Goldthorpe, 2002. "Intergenerational Inequality: A Sociological Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 31-44, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:2:p:441-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.