On the Non-Existence of Optimal Solutions and the Occurrence of “Degeneracy” in the CANDECOMP/PARAFAC Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll, 1985. "Three-way metric unfolding via alternating weighted least squares," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 275-300.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Simple structure in component analysis techniques for mixtures of qualitative and quantitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 197-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathaniel Helwig, 2013. "The Special Sign Indeterminacy of the Direct-Fitting Parafac2 Model: Some Implications, Cautions, and Recommendations for Simultaneous Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 725-739.
- Paolo Giordani & Roberto Rocci, 2013. "Constrained Candecomp/Parafac via the Lasso," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(4), pages 669-684, October.
- Alwin Stegeman & Tam Lam, 2014. "Three-Mode Factor Analysis by Means of Candecomp/Parafac," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 426-443.
- Stegeman, Alwin, 2014. "Finding the limit of diverging components in three-way Candecomp/Parafac—A demonstration of its practical merits," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 203-216.
More about this item
KeywordsCandecomp; Parafac; level sets; bounded sequences; factor analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:3:p:431-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.