Compact integer-programming models for extracting subsets of stimuli from confusion matrices
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fred Glover, 1975. "Improved Linear Integer Programming Formulations of Nonlinear Integer Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 455-460, December.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Comley, Warwick J., 1996. "QUAD01: A data-structured implementation of Hansen's quadratic zero-one programming algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 420-426, December.
- Hamdy A. Taha, 1972. "A Balasian-Based Algorithm for Zero-One Polynomial Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages B328-B343, February.
- Roger Shepard, 1957. "Stimulus and response generalization: A stochastic model relating generalization to distance in psychological space," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 22(4), pages 325-345, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:66:y:2001:i:3:p:405-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.