Compact integer-programming models for extracting subsets of stimuli from confusion matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred Glover, 1975. "Improved Linear Integer Programming Formulations of Nonlinear Integer Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 455-460, December.
- Comley, Warwick J., 1996. "QUAD01: A data-structured implementation of Hansen's quadratic zero-one programming algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 420-426, December.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Hamdy A. Taha, 1972. "A Balasian-Based Algorithm for Zero-One Polynomial Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 328-343, February.
- Roger Shepard, 1957. "Stimulus and response generalization: A stochastic model relating generalization to distance in psychological space," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 22(4), pages 325-345, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Steinley & Lawrence Hubert, 2008. "Order-Constrained Solutions in K-Means Clustering: Even Better Than Being Globally Optimal," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 647-664, December.
More about this item
Keywordscombinatorial data analysis; confusion matrix; integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:66:y:2001:i:3:p:405-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .