A latent trait model for dichotomous choice data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 55 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Howard Wainer & Benjamin Wright, 1980. "Robust estimation of ability in the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 373-391, September.
- David Thissen, 1982. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for the one-parameter logistic model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Ivo Molenaar & Herbert Hoijtink, 1990. "The many null distributions of person fit indices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 75-106, March.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Cees Glas, 1988. "The derivation of some tests for the rasch model from the multinomial distribution," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 525-546, December.
- J. Ramsay, 1975. "Solving implicit equations in psychometric data analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 337-360, September.
- Mark Davison, 1977. "On a metric, unidimensional unfolding model for attitudinal and developmental data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 523-548, December.
- Ivo Molenaar, 1983. "Some improved diagnostics for failure of the Rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:55:y:1990:i:4:p:641-656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.