On Compensation in Multidimensional Response Modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Whitely, 1980. "Multicomponent latent trait models for ability tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 479-494, December.
- Herbert Hoijtink, 1990. "A latent trait model for dichotomous choice data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Wim Linden, 1998. "Stochastic order in dichotomous item response models for fixed, adaptive, and multidimensional tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 211-226, September.
- Wim Linden & Hans Vos, 1996. "A compensatory approach to optimal selection with mastery scores," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 155-172, March.
- Giles Hooker, 2010. "On Separable Tests, Correlated Priors, and Paradoxical Results in Multidimensional Item Response Theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 694-707, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Davier & Shelby Haberman, 2014. "Hierarchical Diagnostic Classification Models Morphing into Unidimensional ‘Diagnostic’ Classification Models—A Commentary," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(2), pages 340-346, April.
More about this item
Keywordscompensatory model; maximum-likelihood estimation; monotone score function; multidimensional response model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:1:p:21-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.