On Compensation in Multidimensional Response Modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Susan Whitely, 1980. "Multicomponent latent trait models for ability tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 479-494, December.
- Herbert Hoijtink, 1990. "A latent trait model for dichotomous choice data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Wim Linden, 1998. "Stochastic order in dichotomous item response models for fixed, adaptive, and multidimensional tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 211-226, September.
- Wim Linden & Hans Vos, 1996. "A compensatory approach to optimal selection with mastery scores," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 155-172, March.
- Giles Hooker, 2010. "On Separable Tests, Correlated Priors, and Paradoxical Results in Multidimensional Item Response Theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 694-707, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:1:p:21-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.