On Robinsonian dissimilarities, the consecutive ones property and latent variable models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Chepoi & Bernard Fichet, 1997. "Recognition of Robinsonian dissimilarities," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 311-325, September.
- Herbert Hoijtink, 1990. "A latent trait model for dichotomous choice data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Vladimir Batagelj & Matevz Bren, 1995. "Comparing resemblance measures," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 73-90, March.
- J. Gower & P. Legendre, 1986. "Metric and Euclidean properties of dissimilarity coefficients," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-48, March.
- Ahmed N. Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj & Daniel Mihalko, 2006. "On Similarity Indices and Correction for Chance Agreement," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 301-313, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:169-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.