Comparing resemblance measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Finden & A. Gordon, 1985. "Obtaining common pruned trees," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 255-276, December.
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 241-254.
- Jean-Pierre Barthélemy & F. McMorris, 1986. "The median procedure for n-trees," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 3(2), pages 329-334, September.
- M. Schader, 1980. "Hierarchical analysis: Classification with ordinal object dissimilarities," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 127-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0682-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosetta Lombardo & Marianna Falcone, 2011. "Crime And Economic Performance. A Cluster Analysis Of Panel Data On Italy'S Nuts 3 Regions," Working Papers 201112, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2009. "On Robinsonian dissimilarities, the consecutive ones property and latent variable models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 3(2), pages 169-184, September.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2009. "k-Adic Similarity Coefficients for Binary (Presence/Absence) Data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, pages 227-245.
- Ilaria Lucrezia Amerise & Agostino Tarsitano, 2012. "Weighting Distance Matrices Using Rank Correlations," Working Papers 201209, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On the Indeterminacy of Resemblance Measures for Binary (Presence/Absence) Data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(1), pages 125-136, June.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0243-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On the Equivalence of Cohen’s Kappa and the Hubert-Arabie Adjusted Rand Index," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(2), pages 177-183, November.
- Pieri, Giovani & Klein, Michel R. & Milanese, Mario, 2002. "MAIC: A data and knowledge-based system for supporting the maintenance of chemical plant," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 143-159, September.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "Bounds of Resemblance Measures for Binary (Presence/Absence) Variables," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(2), pages 195-208, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDissimilarity spaces; Metric spaces; Association coefficients; Profile measures of resemblance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:12:y:1995:i:1:p:73-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.