Multicomponent latent trait models for ability tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Messick, 1972. "Beyond structure: In search of functional models of psychological process," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 357-375, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunter Maris & Eric Maris, 2002. "A MCMC-method for models with continuous latent responses," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 335-350, September.
- Wim Linden, 2012. "On Compensation in Multidimensional Response Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 21-30.
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 187-212.
- John Martin, 2014. "Spatial processes and Galois/concept lattices," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 961-981.
- Eric Maris, 1995. "Psychometric latent response models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 523-547, December.
- Susan Embretson & Xiangdong Yang, 2013. "A Multicomponent Latent Trait Model for Diagnosis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(1), pages 14-36, January.
More about this item
Keywordslatent trait models; information-processing models; ability measurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:45:y:1980:i:4:p:479-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.