A compensatory approach to optimal selection with mastery scores
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huynh Huynh, 1976. "Statistical consideration of mastery scores," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 65-78, March.
- Huynh Huynh, 1977. "Two simple classes of mastery scores based on the beta-binomial model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 601-608, December.
- Huynh Huynh, 1980. "A nonrandomized minimax solution for passing scores in the binomial error model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 167-182, June.
- Huynh Huynh, 1982. "A bayesian procedure for mastery decisions based on multivariate normal test data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 309-319, September.
- Gideon Mellenbergh & Wim Linden, 1981. "The linear utility model for optimal selection," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 283-293, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:61:y:1996:i:1:p:155-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.