Problems with EM algorithms for ML factor analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1982. "EM algorithms for ML factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 69-76.
- K. Jöreskog, 1969. "A general approach to confirmatory maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 183-202.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Pape, Markus, 2014. "Bayesian analysis of dynamic factor models: An ex-post approach towards the rotation problem," Kiel Working Papers 1902, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- William Gradner, 1990. "Analyzing sequential categorical data: Individual variation in markov chains," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 263-275.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0552-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfactor analysis; EM algorithms; maximum likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:48:y:1983:i:2:p:247-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .