Improving the convergence rate and speed of Fisher-scoring algorithm: ridge and anti-ridge methods in structural equation modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Bentler & Jeffrey Tanaka, 1983. "Problems with EM algorithms for ML factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 247-251, June.
- Masanori Ichikawa & Sadanori Konishi, 1995. "Application of the bootstrap methods in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-93, March.
- James Anderson & David Gerbing, 1984. "The effect of sampling error on convergence, improper solutions, and goodness-of-fit indices for maximum likelihood confirmatory factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 155-173, June.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Chan, Wai, 2008. "Structural equation modeling with near singular covariance matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4842-4858, June.
- Anne Boomsma, 1985. "Nonconvergence, improper solutions, and starting values in lisrel maximum likelihood estimation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 229-242, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFisher-scoring algorithm; Coefficient of variation; Condition number; Speed of convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0552-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .