Inefficiency caused by random matching and heterogeneity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10258/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lauermann, Stephan, 2011.
"Dynamic matching and bargaining games: A general approach,"
31717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Lauermann, 2013. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 663-89, April.
- Max Planck Institute & Stephan Lauermann, 2007. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach," 2007 Meeting Papers 269, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gale, D. & Sabourian, H., 2003.
"Markov Equilibria in Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0322, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gale, Douglas & Sabourian, Hamid, 2006. "Markov equilibria in dynamic matching and bargaining games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 336-352, February.
- Gale, D. & Sabourian, H., 2002. "Markov Equilibria of Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games," Working Papers 02-07, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Artyom Shneyerov & Adam Chi Leung Won, 2008.
"The Rate of Convergence to Perfect Competition of Matching and Bargaining Mechanisms,"
1467, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shneyerov, Artyom & Wong, Adam Chi Leung, 2010. "The rate of convergence to perfect competition of matching and bargaining mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1164-1187, May.
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2006.
"The Mortensen rule and efficient coordination unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 149-155, February.
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2002. "The Mortensen Rule and Efficient Coordination Unemployment," Working Papers 214, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- John Kennes & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2002. "The Mortensen Rule and Efficient Coordination Unemployment," Macroeconomics 0206001, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:portec:v:9:y:2010:i:1:p:19-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.