Inefficiency caused by random matching and heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2006.
"The Mortensen rule and efficient coordination unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 149-155, February.
- John Kennes & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2002. "The Mortensen Rule and Efficient Coordination Unemployment," Macroeconomics 0206001, EconWPA.
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2002. "The Mortensen Rule and Efficient Coordination Unemployment," Working Papers 214, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Stephan Lauermann, 2013.
"Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 663-689, April.
- Max Planck Institute & Stephan Lauermann, 2007. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach," 2007 Meeting Papers 269, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lauermann, Stephan, 2011. "Dynamic matching and bargaining games: A general approach," MPRA Paper 31717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shneyerov, Artyom & Wong, Adam Chi Leung, 2010.
"The rate of convergence to perfect competition of matching and bargaining mechanisms,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1164-1187, May.
- Artyom Shneyerov & Adam Chi Leung Won, 2008. "The Rate of Convergence to Perfect Competition of Matching and Bargaining Mechanisms," Discussion Papers 1467, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gale, Douglas & Sabourian, Hamid, 2006.
"Markov equilibria in dynamic matching and bargaining games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 336-352, February.
- Gale, D. & Sabourian, H., 2002. "Markov Equilibria of Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games," Working Papers 02-07, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Gale, D. & Sabourian, H., 2003. "Markov Equilibria in Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0322, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsInefficiency; Random matching; Heterogeneity; D4; D5;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:portec:v:9:y:2010:i:1:p:19-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.