Model Registration: A Call to Action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Don Husereau & Michael Drummond & Stavros Petrou & Chris Carswell & David Moher & Dan Greenberg & Federico Augustovski & Andrew Briggs & Josephine Mauskopf & Elizabeth Loder, 2013.
"Consolidated Health Economic Evaluation Reporting Standards (CHEERS) statement,"
The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(3), pages 367-372, June.
- Don Husereau & Michael Drummond & Stavros Petrou & Chris Carswell & David Moher & Dan Greenberg & Federico Augustovski & Andrew Briggs & Josephine Mauskopf & Elizabeth Loder, 2013. "Consolidated Health Economic Evaluation Reporting Standards (CHEERS) Statement," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(5), pages 361-367, May.
- Spyros Kolovos & Judith E. Bosmans & Heleen Riper & Karine Chevreul & Veerle M. H. Coupé & Maurits W. Tulder, 2017. "Model-Based Economic Evaluation of Treatments for Depression: A Systematic Literature Review," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 149-165, September.
- Alan Brennan & Stephen E. Chick & Ruth Davies, 2006. "A taxonomy of model structures for economic evaluation of health technologies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(12), pages 1295-1310, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Meeting round-up: Health Economists’ Study Group (HESG) Winter 2018
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2018-01-19 07:00:03
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 1st April 2019
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2019-04-01 11:00:21
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emma McManus & David Turner & Tracey Sach, 2019. "Can You Repeat That? Exploring the Definition of a Successful Model Replication in Health Economics," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(11), pages 1371-1381, November.
- Hannah Christensen & Hareth Al-Janabi & Pierre Levy & Maarten J. Postma & David E. Bloom & Paolo Landa & Oliver Damm & David M. Salisbury & Javier Diez-Domingo & Adrian K. Towse & Paula K. Lorgelly & , 2020. "Economic evaluation of meningococcal vaccines: considerations for the future," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(2), pages 297-309, March.
- Philip Clarke & John Buckell & Adrian Barnett, 2020. "Registered Reports: Time to Radically Rethink Peer Review in Health Economics," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Renée J. G. Arnold & Sean Ekins, 2017. "Ahead of Our Time: Collaboration in Modeling Then and Now," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(9), pages 975-976, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daisuke Goto & Ya-Chen Tina Shih & Pascal Lecomte & Melvin Olson & Chukwukadibia Udeze & Yujin Park & C. Daniel Mullins, 2017. "Regression-Based Approaches to Patient-Centered Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(7), pages 685-695, July.
- Cynthia P. Iglesias & Alexander Thompson & Wolf H. Rogowski & Katherine Payne, 2016. "Reporting Guidelines for the Use of Expert Judgement in Model-Based Economic Evaluations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(11), pages 1161-1172, November.
- Luis Hernandez & Asli Ozen & Rodrigo DosSantos & Denis Getsios, 2016. "Systematic Review of Model-Based Economic Evaluations of Treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(7), pages 681-707, July.
- Syed Mohiuddin, 2014. "A Systematic and Critical Review of Model-Based Economic Evaluations of Pharmacotherapeutics in Patients with Bipolar Disorder," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 359-372, August.
- Roberta Ara & Tessa Peasgood & Clara Mukuria & Helene Chevrou-Severac & Donna Rowen & Ismail Azzabi-Zouraq & Suzy Paisley & Tracey Young & Ben Hout & John Brazier, 2017. "Sourcing and Using Appropriate Health State Utility Values in Economic Models in Health Care," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 7-9, December.
- Dyfrig Hughes & Joanna Charles & Dalia Dawoud & Rhiannon Tudor Edwards & Emily Holmes & Carys Jones & Paul Parham & Catrin Plumpton & Colin Ridyard & Huw Lloyd-Williams & Eifiona Wood & Seow Tien Yeo, 2016. "Conducting Economic Evaluations Alongside Randomised Trials: Current Methodological Issues and Novel Approaches," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 447-461, May.
- Jesse Elliott & Bláthnaid McCoy & Tammy Clifford & George A. Wells & Doug Coyle, 2018. "Economic Evaluation of Stiripentol for Dravet Syndrome: A Cost-Utility Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(10), pages 1253-1261, October.
- Saha, Sanjib & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Toresson, Håkan & Minthon, Lennart & Jarl, Johan, 2018. "Economic Evaluation of Interventions for Screening of Dementia," Working Papers 2018:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Rosanna Tarricone & Giuditta Callea & Marko Ogorevc & Valentina Prevolnik Rupel, 2017. "Improving the Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Medical Devices," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(S1), pages 70-92, February.
- Axel C Mühlbacher & Andrew Sadler, 2021. "Comment on the paper "Cost-effectiveness of sofosbuvir in hepatitis C genotype 1 infection in Germany: A reanalysis of published results"," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(2), pages 1-4, February.
- Lisa Masucci & Jaclyn Beca & Mona Sabharwal & Jeffrey S. Hoch, 2017. "Methodological Issues in Economic Evaluations Submitted to the Pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR)," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 255-263, December.
- Marion Rauner & Michaela Schaffhauser-Linzatti & Helmut Niessner, 2012. "Resource planning for ambulance services in mass casualty incidents: a DES-based policy model," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 254-269, September.
- Nadia YAKHELEF & Martine AUDIBERT & Bruno PEIRERA & Antoine MONS & Emmanuel CHABERT, 2015. "Cost-utility Analysis of Vertebroplasty versus Thoracolumbosacral Orthosis in the Treatment of Traumatic Vertebral Fractures," Working Papers 201534, CERDI.
- James Buchanan & Sarah Wordsworth & Ruth Clifford & Pauline Robbe & Jenny C. Taylor & Anna Schuh & Samantha J. L. Knight, 2017. "Using Genomic Information to Guide Ibrutinib Treatment Decisions in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(8), pages 845-858, August.
- Thomas Grochtdreis & Hans-Helmut König & Alexander Dobruschkin & Gunhild von Amsberg & Judith Dams, 2018. "Cost-effectiveness analyses and cost analyses in castration-resistant prostate cancer: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(12), pages 1-25, December.
- Kim Edmunds & Penny Reeves & Paul Scuffham & Daniel A. Galvão & Robert U. Newton & Mark Jones & Nigel Spry & Dennis R. Taaffe & David Joseph & Suzanne K. Chambers & Haitham Tuffaha, 2020. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Supervised Exercise Training in Men with Prostate Cancer Previously Treated with Radiation Therapy and Androgen-Deprivation Therapy," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 727-737, October.
- Andrew Gawron & Dustin French & John Pandolfino & Colin Howden, 2014. "Economic Evaluations of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Medical Management," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(8), pages 745-758, August.
- Saha, Sanjib & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Toresson, Håkan & Minthon, Lennart & Jarl, Johan, 2018. "Economic Evaluation of Nonpharmacological Interventions for Dementia Patients and their Caregivers - A Systematic Literature Review," Working Papers 2018:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Pichon-Riviere & Demián Glujovsky & Osvaldo Ulises Garay & Federico Augustovski & Agustin Ciapponi & Magdalena Serpa & Fernando Althabe, 2015. "Oxytocin in Uniject Disposable Auto-Disable Injection System versus Standard Use for the Prevention of Postpartum Hemorrhage in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Jesse Elliott & Sasha Katwyk & Bláthnaid McCoy & Tammy Clifford & Beth K. Potter & Becky Skidmore & George A. Wells & Doug Coyle, 2019. "Decision Models for Assessing the Cost Effectiveness of Treatments for Pediatric Drug-Resistant Epilepsy: A Systematic Review of Economic Evaluations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(10), pages 1261-1276, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharmo:v:1:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s41669-017-0019-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.