Critical determinant factors (CDFs) for developing concentrated rural settlement in post-disaster reconstruction: a China study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Popkin, Barry M., 1999. "Urbanization, Lifestyle Changes and the Nutrition Transition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1905-1916, November.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1995. "Agricultural Industrialization: Implications for Economic Development and Public Policy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 13-20, July.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Zhu, Nong, 2005. "The Role of Non-Farm Incomes in Reducing Rural Poverty and Inequality in China," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7ts2z766, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jiang Xu & Anthony Yeh & Fulong Wu, 2009. "Land Commodification: New Land Development and Politics in China since the Late 1990s," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 890-913, December.
- Laurie Pearce, 2003. "Disaster Management and Community Planning, and Public Participation: How to Achieve Sustainable Hazard Mitigation," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 28(2), pages 211-228, March.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
- Abhas K. Jha & Jennifer Duyne Barenstein & Priscilla M. Phelps & Daniel Pittet & Stephen Sena, 2010. "Safer Homes, Stronger Communities : A Handbook for Reconstructing after Natural Disasters," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2409, September.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1995. "Agricultural Industrialization: Implications For Economic Development And Public Policy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-8, July.
- Henderson, Vernon, 1997.
"Externalities and Industrial Development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 449-470, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuewen Li & Weiwen Zhang & Yi Peng, 2016. "Grain Output and Cultivated Land Preservation: Assessment of the Rewarded Land Conversion Quotas Trading Policy in China’s Zhejiang Province," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-15, August.
- Yi Peng & Qiping Shen & Liyin Shen & Chen Lu & Zhao Yuan, 2014. "A generic decision model for developing concentrated rural settlement in post-disaster reconstruction: a China study," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 71(1), pages 611-637, March.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1592-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1569-:d:146321 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConcentrated rural settlement; Post-disaster reconstruction; Critical determinant factors (CDFs); 5.12 Sichuan Earthquake; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:66:y:2013:i:2:p:355-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.